Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Have growth on anus, painful, cannot walk. What to do?

I have some kind of growth around my anus . I thought it was my hemorroid which i had since my first child is born, but it never bothered me. I now am 45. This grew big like an egg and hurt extremely to the point i could not walk. Then during my sleep 5 days later it bursted and i felt much better. 2 weeks passed and it s coming back. What can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Thanks for query,
It seems that you might be having Fistula- in- ano giving rise to this problem.
In this condition there are multiple sinuses are there and open into anal canal.
there is collection of pus in the sinuses and burst open out side as this happened with you.
Consult surgeon and get examined.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 8 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor