Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Have glandular pain and below armpit is sore. Diagnosed with virus. On Steroids. Suggestions?

I have some sort of virus at the moment and my doctor put me on steroids and ain t-biotics even though he thinks it is a virus as there were some crackles when he listened to my chest . I have had some glandular pain and under my armpit is sore and I get a soothing pain sometimes in that breast , also tonight my had is feeling a bit numb - can you advise whether connected in you opinion.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Welcome to HCM,
In viral infection ronchi or crepetatons sounds can be heard so nothing to worry.
As infection clears it will be alright.
But as you have tender lymph nodes in your armpit and get some pain in the breast require evaluation.
Consult surgeon and get your breast thoroughly examined to rule out any lump or other pathology.
It is advisable to go for Mammography.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 27 Feb 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor