Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Have friction burns after having unprotected sex. They inflame on touching. What to do?

Okay so me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex around 15-20 times in a week and I got a friction burn . The next monday we engaged in sex again andWednesday and the weekend. Eveytime we did it, a New burn like thing poped up. Now they inflame if I touch them a lot like masturbating. And are like bumps. But I know its not a STI/ STD because she is a virgin . What do I do ? Is this normal ?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed erosion of glans penis due to rough vigorous sex.

Please take some antibiotics to avoid secondary infection and apply some topical antiseptic ointment like Betadine for a week.Get prescription of a drug from your family physician.

Avoid sexual encounter till heals up completely.

Answered: Tue, 26 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor