Have frequent urination, breast tenderness and abdominal pain with negative HPT. Reason?

Hi, Doctor i have a question my wife has growing belly and have 8 weeks aproximately and last month end got light bleading,and tested to home pregnancy test and was become negative and now it show some symptoms of pregnancy she has frequently urination breast tenderness and some times abdominal pain , back pain ,side pain and headache can you tell me what i would do please. thanks
Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Hello.
The symptoms that you have mentioned are suggestive of pregnancy. You need to test her urine for pregnancy again using a sensitive kit or get serum beta HCG levels evaluated. In case she is not pregnant then consult a gynecologist for further treatment.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com