Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Have foreskin over my penis. Also swelling beneath the penis head and cannot pull back my skin. Worried? What could be done?

Doc, I am 22 yrs old. I have this foreskin over my penis. I haven't gone through any kind of Circumcision. It hurts very well to keep the foreskin behind the penis head for long time. And even if I ignore that and do sex, Its difficult to get the proper orgasm and dick may lose erection at times if i lose concentration, and at the end of the day, i will get a swelling beneath the penis head and cannot pull back my skin for the next two or three days. Tell you what, I am damn worried. I am planning for a circumcision even, since my friend advised me to. I am afraid.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  10
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Penis circumcision is done for the ease of foreskin movement. Foreskin movement is important and has benefits like ease of intercourse, low bacterial or viral activity underneath the foreskin as you can clean it thoroughly etc.

Your friends are correct. You need circumcision. Consult a general surgeon and he will do it for you. It is a simple one and not associated with any hospitalization or any risk of side effects or infection.

Just do it and don't be anxious.
Answered: Sat, 15 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor