Have forehead pressure, watering eyes, throat pain, bad taste in mouth, neck pain. Due to impacted wisdom tooth?

I have intense pressure in my forehead. Eyes are watering. My head feels full. Throat hurts. Bad taste in mouth. Neck hurts...but worst of all is right in front of my ear in my jaw area it is extremely painful to the point I can't stand to hardly touch it. Could this be caused by an impacted wisdom tooth? Sinuses? I am so dizzy at times I can't think straight. The pain started about a month ago in my jaw and just keeps getting worse.
Mon, 29 Jul 2013