Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Have fluid discharge from the penis during bowel movements. Pain in the testicles. What is the problem?

For the past few weeks. When I would poop it would feel like fluid was coming out of my penis . And when I would wipe. It would feel more so. I would push behind scrotum and keep pushing my way to end of penis. Clear like fluid would come out. Sometimes a lot. Then later my nuts and crotch would hurt for a while. I wouldn t push very hard. If I wouldn t push in those areas I would have drips in my briefs. What is the problem? I am in the mid forties. And really don t want to go to doctor. But I am thinking I mite have to. So what could be the problem? Also I don t ejaculate that much.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  168
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM.
It sounds serious and you should go to urologist definitely. It is absolutely abnormal and just need to find is it caused by infection or there can be some recourethral fistula.Or this is just semen going out. YOu dont have to be afraid if doctors. I really suggest to go there. First you should do urethral swab test and then some other tests should be done. WIsh you good health.
Answered: Wed, 1 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor