Have fibroids, causing pain, swollen uterus, swollen veins. Took codamol. Will this pain be there till menopause?

Hi I have a 22mm posterior fibroid giving me bad low back pain at night and a 16mm anterior fibroid giving me pain in day and night. I take 30/500 co codamol for pain relief. I also have smaller fibroids and a swollen uterus ans swollen veins. I m due to see consultant in 2 weeks. Will this horrible pain go away. I m 48 I can t wait til menopause for them to shrink its too far away Thank you
Mon, 18 Nov 2013