Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Have fibroid outside uterus. Trying for baby. Can I conceive?

hi doctor. I am 29 years old. I am having a fibroid outside my uterus within the layer which doctor says its subserious. Me and my husband want baby and we r trying to gave me ovulet to start frm my 2nd day of my period.i got married last year. Is it ok with the medicine?can i concieve with this fibroid?any complexity can be?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dec 2012

Thanks for posting,

Yes you can effectively conceive with fibroid/s (assuming they are no multiple and huge). A singe subserous fibroid causes no threat to you and your unborn fetus. In fact pregnancy on its own has been known to prevent/treat fibroids (since one of the major risk factors of fibroids is absence of pregnancy for long time/aged nulligravida). I suggest you follow your doctor's prescription and hope for the best in your conception.

Hope this is useful
Answered: Fri, 8 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor