Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Have feverish chills, reddish eyes and body aches. What is happening?

I am having fever chills, my eyes feel like they are stinging red but they are not red they just hurt a lot. I have minor aches all over my body. I feel like I m burning up inside. My husband just had the stomach flu but my symptoms are different from the stomach flu. I don t have liquidity stool . My stomach does not hurt either. What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  176
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have fever with rigors and body ache.These are the symptoms of viral Infection Please get your Blood examination (Complete Haemogram )to confirm the same.Viral disease are self limiting in nature and take 5to 7 days to subside,You may take symptomatic treatment for pain and fever(Analgesics and Paracetamol) after consulting your family physician.
Answered: Fri, 23 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor