Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Have fatty liver, taking Liv52, done blood test, pain in right side. Information?

hi dear doctor i,m nasiem from iran .im 29 man i have fatty liver .i tell you my blood test of liver ast 61 and alt 146 the normal range are 37 and 40 .sometime i have ache in right side of my body. now i ,m in india for visteing now i.m in a bangalore i take liv.52 ds tablet plz give me info thnx
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  266
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
Just liv 52 will not help at all. Fatty liver needs to be treated in a orderly fashion comprising of exercise, dietary modifications and medications for a period of at least 6 months. Then only can you expect relief of symptoms.
With regards
Answered: Wed, 3 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor