Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Have erection problem when with girlfriend. Else, its fine. What should I do?

i always get hard erection to perform sex when i am alone or watching porn, i do masturbate always whenever i want, i do have solid erection and perfect sexual intercourse when i meet any prostitute, but now i have a girlfriend and each time we are together to have sex it will seems as if my penis is not getting very harder, i finds it very difficult to penetrate her, my penis do not get harder any more to penetrate her, but if she went away i will regain harder erection, i feel ashamed and sometimes she says that i am not a man. what should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello dear.
You dont have any sexual problem.
Actually you are having problem only with a particular girl. Probably you are not comfortable with her. To add on when she says you are not a man this lowers your confidence.
You dont need any treatment but you need to talk to her. Sex doesnt require only physical stimulus. It require emotional bonding also.
Thank you
Answered: Thu, 7 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor