Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Have erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation problem. What diet or treatment to be taken?

I have dysfuntion problem continuesluy fro last 1 year..and early discharge very time.. so what should I do for the same problem..and also pls tell me which nateural food for hard and long erection and long time sex..mean stoping early discharges ? pls advise..
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Ask wife to actively participate in sex.

Tab Viagra with family your doctor advice
Answered: Sat, 24 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor