Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Have erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation problem. Any treatment?

sir,i loose semen if there is erection or thoughts of sex come to me, or i be at exposing girls , easily in obout a 1min. or less than that,&I observe that my pennis got curved to left side almost as an arc of circle if there is erection, i felt my pennis lost its strength, i am 37y old, not married, getting feared that if i marry i may loose semen,before , & i may be ineffecient in childern getting activity,because i observer during erection,just if i touch tip of pennis ,i loose semen,& if i try to hold erection for about less than a minute, naturally i loose semen with out any touching pennis.can please help me to over come these problems.thanking you..
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Jun 2015
Hello dear..
Regarding the problem of Erectile dysfunction, it is due to decreased blood supply to the penis.
Though medications like Cialis & Viagra increase blood flow to penis & maintains erection...they should always be used as advised by the Doctor.
It can be improved by having a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts & honey.
Regarding the problem of premature ejaculation, it's mostly related to anxiety that whether you will be able to perform properly or not.
So...don't worry about all this & stay relaxed
Avoid stress...practice meditation..this helps in improving concentration & builds up the confidence level.
Avoid smoking & alcohol.
One more thing...avoid consuming any over the counter medication which claim to increase the size of penis or improve may be harmful.
If symptoms still will be better to consult a Urologist to rule out any organic cause.
Wishing you a Healthy Life.
Take care.
Answered: Thu, 31 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor