Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Have epididymitis. Done FNAC. Can I get testicle to normal?

Hi my names Yakub I m single , I have been suffering from epididimytis since August 2012, nhs doctors could not diagnose the problem and my doctor has diagnosed it as tb epididimytis after fnac in January 2013, can I get testicle to normal? or I just have to depend on the normal ones, fnac also revealed that part of it is densely necrosed, I am so worried as much as any other man with a problem like this. My right scrotum has a testicle, a very hard lump(probably necrosed tissued ), and a newly formed lump which is attached to skin of the scrotum(which was suspected as cold abscess but it is not)It s big, cosmetically not acceptable,heavy , painful, I gotta be conscious about it in whatever I m doing, content of my ejaculation is very low. What do I do, I want a normal active life. Moreover I have this corn in my toe.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Based on the fact that you have posted you have Tubercular Epididymitis and also have enlarged testicles Final diagnosis can be confirmed only on clinical examination Please get Ultrasound scanning of the scrotum done and consult qualified Urologist to confirm.the diagnosis Further treatment and its outcome will depend on the nature and pathology of the testicles..
Answered: Sat, 26 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor