Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Have enlarged mass on ovary, ultrasound shows dermoid cyst. Can I request hysterectomy?

i have enlarged 41mm max. on my right ovary and contains a round solid homogeneous mas which measures 2cm, the ultra scan show it may represent an endometriotic cyst or dermoid cyst , i had prolapse of the fabroid removed about 4 months ago, is this serious and what type of treatment i might be offered can i request for hystrotomy i am 45yrs have 2 kids and had sterilization 6 yrs ago.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  104
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
as you are suffering again and again with your same organ that is reproductive organ i think for you this is time now to go for hystrotomy
there is no harm as you are 45 year old almost age of menopause
hope i have helped you
take care
Answered: Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor