Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Have endometriotic cysts and pelvic adhesion. How can I rid of them?

i am a 34-year-old female with endometriotic cysts and pelvic adhesions was on some ayurvedic treatment with no pain for a few months but the pain is back now... can i take modus 10 mg for a few months, as it is prescribed by one doctor, i do not want to conceive as i have one kid...just want to get rid of the cysts and pain..
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Progestogens, oral pills, Danazol are used for suppressing the symptoms of endometriosis and preventing recurrences, but the disease is not eradicated. The only means of getting rid of the disease is by surgery done by a very experienced gynecologist. Hormones are also useful as contraceptives, but for this purpose either oral pills or hormonal IUDs can be used. Fertility is not a complication of endometriosis, so care should be taken if you do not want to conceive. Please take further advice from your gynecologist. Take care.
Answered: Tue, 16 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor