Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Have ectropian, cervical polyp, bulky uterus. Are these problems serious or easily resolved?

Hi - I have just been told I have an ectropian, a cervical polyp and a very mildly bulky uterus . I have been referred to Gynecologist and the GP assures me all if fine but am a little worried. I am 35 and have had 3 children (the last one was in 2011). I have a bit of bleeding between my periods but other than that have had no symptoms. Are these problems serious or easily resolved? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, the ectropion is a extrusion of the product of infection of the cervix, and may be due to the polyp, and the result of it may be the bulky uterus.
As your doctor says it is important to consult a gynacologist , who will treat you medically and cure the condition. So don't worry consult a gynic .
Thank you.
Answered: Tue, 6 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor