Have dysmenorrhoea. Anteverted Uterus with a small subserous fibroid, nabothian cysts in cervix. Cure to be taken?

Report. 49 year old women.have one child.Not attained menopause . Have dysmenorrhoea. Anteverted Uterus with a small subserous fibroid .hypoechoic lesion of size 13*11 mm in anterior wall towards body, subserous i9n location. No calcification . Nabothian cysts seen in cervix.Endometrium is secretory type. No free fluid noted in the endometrial cavity.Kindly let me know the follow up needed.
Tue, 29 Apr 2014