Have dizziness, weakness, increased BP, loss of appetite. Normal ECG, CPK test reading as 25. Is this the cause for concern?

my mother is 75 years old and for the last six days is experiencing dizziness and weakness. She finds it hard to get up and sit down. Her blood pressure has ranged from 200/100 to 150/80. Since morning she has also been pukish. and has not been feeling hungry. Her ECG report last evening was fine said the doctor and asked me to follow up with a CPK test for which her reading was 25. Need your assistance. Thanks
YYYY@YYYY
Tue, 19 Nov 2013