Have dizziness, cramping, heaviness in head, muscle pain, swelling and short vision. Advice?

Doctor i facing problem of Diziness,Cramping,heaviness in my head & short vision sometime sudden blindness come
full face get heavy,swelling & face jaw heaviness,pressure on ear,neck cramping & pain
i am movement of my body with pulse & filling through out boby vibration & pulse sensation including head.
tingling & weakness in leg.
Some thing like hot come from stomach to upward at that & my eye get open suddenly as well as i am feeling anxiety.& vibration in stomach
i have muscle ,bone pain & skin sensitiveness , swelling.
Throat pain ,cramping & stretching,pain while eat /drink
Throat & mouth dryness.
Filling illness & tired
Chest heaviness & both breast swelling.Bottom leg pain & Swelling
Wed, 3 Jul 2013