Have dizziness. Have fainted. No medication till now. What can be the cause for fainting?

Hello, the other day I randomly fainted. I hate eaten about an hour before, I was laying down than got up to get more food, as I was making food I felt really weak, I went to the bathroom and started to get really dizzy than next thing I know I am on the ground. I than started sweating uncontrollably and felt very hot. I felt a little better after laying down and drinking a glass of water than I went to bed. Should this be a concern? I have never fainted before. Thank you
Mon, 29 Apr 2013