Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Have discomfort in buttock, paining scrotum. Done blood test, told stone passing. Given rapaflow

Hi I have discomfort in my right buttock and had some issues pain in my scrotum. Saw my urologist had some urine in blood thinks it may be a stone passing its been a week still feel discomfort am going to bathroom better but discomfort in buttock area continues. Is this mental? Frustrated don't have fever or infections peeing freely and pain free. Was given rapaflow to help stone pass.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Pain of passing of stone is always from lower abdomen to scrotum.
Have you taken any intramuscular injection there....??
It could be due to Intramuscular injection,if it is given for stone pain.
Don't worry ,take simple NSAID to reduce pain.
Otherwise consult your treating doctor for it.
Answered: Mon, 24 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor