Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Have discharge from vagina and a lump in breast. No medication till now. What to do?

I am 15, and I found a lump in my breast, my right breast feels bruised and is very sensitive and doesn't feel like my left one. I had my mother and my sister and my boyfriend feel, and they found a lump too, and they don't think its a growing knot. my vaginal area has been having brown discharge for a few weeks, maybe longer. I feel depressed and angry with myself, and my body hurts all the time.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM,

There is nothing to feel depressed and angry.
The breast lump needs to be investigated.
A fine needle aspiration is an office procedure in which the cells of the lump are sampled using a needle.
The cells are spread on a glass slide, stained, and examined under the microscope.
The cells are examined to know the character and nature of the lesion.

The brown discharge can be due to an infection of the genital tract.
The discharge needs to be examined to look for any evidence of infection.
Appropriate antibiotic treatment can be instituted if any infection is present.

You need to consult a surgeon and gynecologist for your problems respectively.

Thanks and take care
Dr Shailja P Wahal
Answered: Mon, 24 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor