Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Have diabetes, retina problem and enlarged prostate. Ayurvedic medication?

I am seventy years old, I am having diabetic , and retina problem, now my prostrwte enlarged, so,please give me minimum Ayurvedic medicine why becausr my semen flow stopped and erection also, please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Answers:  3 Views:  82
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
1. it seems that you have already entered stage of diabetic retinopathy, thus it is upto your Doctor to decide about the medicine regarding your blood glucose level because persistent elevated blood sugar will eventually deteriorate your vision.
2. for maintaining blood sugar level:
. avoid sugar,all sweets,cakes,sweetened biscuits/drinks, jam,honey,mango,grapes , and canned fruits.
.eat all leafy vegetables,tomato,cucumber,brinjal,cauliflower,lady's finger,butter milk,sugar free drinks,all cereals,sprouted pulses.
.eat in restricted quantities:cereals,chapati,roti,bread,cornflour,plain or salted biscuits,rice,meat,eggs,chicken,fish,skimmed milk.
3. Regarding your prostate problem, first check with your Doctor about PSA test for any malignancy, in the mean time:
avoid: newly harvested rice,black gram, salt,refined powder,white sesame, jaggery,curd,cakes,pastry,cheese,potato,tomato,vinegar,lime,spicy food
. Tab Himplasia (Himalaya) 1 tablet thrice a day with Chandan assav 30ml (with equal amount of water.
Answered: Fri, 12 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

  User's Response

ur diabetes, retina problem and prostate problem are interconnected.

these all are due to diabetes or prolonged increased sugar...

so is ur sugar controlled?

Ayurveda is d best solution for ur above mentioned problems!

even if ur sugar is controlled! u hv to take ayurveda meds. to overcome or avoid above said problems. it will also help to improve ur general health .

U can take

tab. chandraprbha 2-2 in morn. & even.

tab. gokshuradi gugullu 2-2 in morn. & even.

varanadi kasayam (cns,avn,kal) 15ml with 45ml of water twice a day

take these meds regularly and for 15-20 days u will really get releif.

continue d treatment for a month.

wish you a good health...!!!
Answered: Wed, 1 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

3 Doctors agree with this answer

Homeopath Dr. Manikjyoti Datta's  Response
Hi..according to your age,flow of semen and erection must be less than an young person.your problem is due to BHP.u can try my experience,homeopathy can control your problem,avoiding a surgical high sugar level surgery may be fatal.BHP can be managed successfully with surgical help.but if sugar level is highh,chance of infection must be high.So there are two way to solve your problem.One to control your sugar level and second is to control your hypertrophy prostate.thanks.take care.
Answered: Mon, 22 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor