Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Have diabetes and HBP. Got back injury. What exercise should I do to get relief from pain?

I am 67 yrs. old. I fell on my back and the footpath edge hurt me on my back.. My back still pains even after so many months. please guide if there are any exercises that I should do to give me relief. I am diebetic and have high BP . Both are under control with tablets. I cannot walk properly and get pain in back. I have swelling on my lft feet , and have circulation problem in leg and now even in right hand I get pinprick sensation in morning. Edge or tip of fingers pain. Please guide. KATY LAKDAWALLA
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear Madam,

I will advise you to see an orthopaedician for this , An x ray of your back will be required for this.

Dr. Shruti
Answered: Thu, 17 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor