Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Have delayed ejaculation, discomfort in prostate gland, anxiety disorder symptoms. What should I do?

hello, miss lundi .... my name is ashwini verma from india age is near about 21 years. I am suffering from urine problem as well as a sexual problem since 2001 but my doctor says you are suffering from since you birth the problem is when I sleep my semen is not coming out by nightfall process ...... I have a pain in my lower back.... also I have a discomfort in my lower abdomen ..... when I mustruebate my semen is not coming out easily ...... facing delayed ejaculation ..... I am not felling sexually satisfied ........... by luckily some of the times when my semen is coming out by the mustrubation I am not felling sexual pleasure when I at the orgasm ..... I feel discomfort in my prostate gland ......... discomfort is not going with in twenty days........ once do a sex I my not ready for sex again......for a month or two.....I am not interested in sexual activities ....I am not taking interest in women for sex... facing sine like anixty disorder syndrome .............. not able to pass urine perfectly ....... not able to collect my urine in my bladder for a long time like one and two hours .......... not able to holding the urine more then 80ml .. and difficult to me to passing it .... I mean I taking to much time to relaxing my bladder neck to urinate.... sometimes notice that my urine in not tranceparent . tranceparency is zero .... colour.. look like fully white ......... Please tell me your opinion about this......... Thanks...... For Mia Lundi...
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Sexologist 's  Response
Hello Ashwani,
you said you could ejaculate by masturbation a couple of times. It is a great news. First you should get a sonography of scrotum and penis to see if seminal vesicles and prostate are normal. I expect them to be normal. It seems you are suffering anxiety disorder since 10-11 years which is causing delayed urination,poor erection and late ejaculation, reduced desire for sex and other body discomforts. You should consult a psychiatrist, preferably someone expert in managing pediatric onset psychiatric problems and get treatment. He will give medicines like SSRI and psychotherapy and you will be fine for sure
Good Luck
Answered: Sat, 3 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor