Have degenerative spinal disease, chronic headaches, severe muscle, joint pain, hair loss, memory loss. Medical cure?

I have degenerative spinal disease. I have had a fusion already, but now I have chronic headaches. extreme muscle and joint pain, complete exhaustion, what I would consider extreme hair loss, dizziness, one eye blurry frequently. They say I have bursitis in both hips. I'm basically in moderate to severe pain all the time. My neck is so stiff I can hardly move it. My hips are excruciatingly painful to the point its hard to walk. My memory is horrible now, and sometimes feel confused. I'm basically a 46 year old wreck. Any thoughts?
Thu, 21 Nov 2013