Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Have dark complexion and dark body color. What can I use for whitening?

Sir, i am bIKASH CHATTERJEE, looking like very black face and also all of my whole body is black. So, Sir, how do can i will change my skin from black to very fair? Sir, is it possible then please give me the appropriate suggestion. Then i will be get some better job opportunity in working field... Thanking You... BIKASH CHATTERJEE
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  125
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dentist 's  Response
hello and welcome to hcm forum Bikash,
first of all, i would like to inform you that do not discriminate or underestimated yourself for having a darker skin tone ,
i can understand that you are looking for a job ,but experience and qualifications matter more, do not underestimate yourself.
lightening the skin tone to very fair is not possible but yes it can be brought down by few shades, for that you need to meet a dermatologist who will analyze your skin first and then let you know the options available for you.
some of the options include, chemical peels, lasers, and topical creams, but that will be decided by your dermatologist according to your skin type.
i wish you good health.
Answered: Wed, 8 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor