Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Have damaged eye. Done operation. Want to have toy eye placed. Need answer

I am name is prabhakaran. I am right eye was damaged at 2011. Now know eye is hand movement & light power.I oprasioned 4 time but no useful . I want to remove right eye & I keep toy eye. The eye was move right & left & up & down any where. The eye want to have like left eye. Please give me a good answer And save I am life. I have no money .please please help me......
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Dear prabhakaran,Hi,It is very sad to know that you don't have perception of light in your rt eye and you want cosmesis for it.If you have a normal globe with corneal scar tattooing can be done.But if you have a big globe or physical (Shrunken) globe you need to get operated where an implant can be placed after which a confirmer and a prosthetic eye is replaced according to your fornix and color of the other eye.So I would advise you to show to an oculoplastic surgeon who can do best for you...TC...dr Ajay shankar Kar
Answered: Sun, 10 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor