Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Have cysts in testicle, painful, discomfort. Done surgery for varicocele and hydrocele

It was noticed that i have can bilateral epididymal simple cysts in my right testicle , size is 10.6X9.4 mm. It is realy paining and unconfortable for me. Further, I was done two surgery for Vericococele and hydrocele for my left side. I wan to recover this with out surgery. Please adivice me whether I can recover this with medicine, instead of removal by surgery.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Epididymal cysts are fluid filled cysts.
MEdicines cannot cure the condition.
They rarely cause discomfort and pain.
Please take antibiotic and anti inflammatory drug .If it is epididymitis,the swelling will come down.
If it does not come down,then you have to get it removed by surgery
Get an Ultrasound scrotum for correct diagnosis
Wish you good health
Answered: Tue, 30 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor