Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Have cyst in stomach. What to do?

I am having a sebatious cyst on my stomach and it has been there for at least 7 years now .Last year in august it started growing and I had to have a university doctor make an incision take the stuff out but he did not remove d cyst completely he just removed the fluid inside the cyst .Now I see it is growing again and I am not sure whom to consult on this issue and what to do with it. Any advice from your side is greatly appreciated .Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Sebaceous cyst has to be removed completely otherwise will remove. The last you must have just had it drained,that why it has recurred.Consult a general surgeon and get it completely excised. Its a simple procedure and wont take long.
Answered: Wed, 20 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor