Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Have cyst in left ovary and fibroid in uterus. Will I be able to conceive?

hi i am a 33 yr lady & planing for pregnancy .but I have ceast in my left ovary & fibroid in my uterus .will i be able to concive or not....If yes how long will it take to become pregnant...... Thanking you.... BIDISHA MITRA
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Good evening.
It depends on size of cyst and fibroid. Location of the fibroid is it in the inner layer(endometrium) of uterus or outer layer of uterus. If fibroid is in the inner layer and its big it will inter fear with process of implantation.
You can conceive but with difficulty, Depending on size, fibroids and cysts can be surgically removed and you increase your chances of conceiving.
You must see Gynecologist for further examination and management.
Answered: Thu, 11 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor