Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Have cyst in kidneys. Aged person. Any effective Homoeopathic Medicine?

Respected Dr,

My Mother in Law having Cyst in her Kidneys. Her nature is very impatient and always reporting to everybody about her disease. Her age is around 72 years. Would request you for an effective Homoeopathic Medicine pls. Since her age is critical, not like to go for a surgical treatment.

Hence, it may pls be requested for an on line medicines and suggestion pls.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response

Thank you for the query.

Kidneys cyst is a very frequent finding in abdominal ultrasound. Cyst is a kind of empty space filled with clear fluid. It usually does not cause any problems and does not need to be treated. Especially if it is a small cyst (like an inch or so).
Her age is not a critical for surgery. Nowadays its not the age important but the general condition.
So I suggest your Mother in Law to stop worrying about the cyst. All she needs is an ultrasound once a year and she will be found.

Hope this will help.
Answered: Wed, 16 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor