Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Have curved penis, erection problem. Taken Unani and Ayurvedic treatment. Need solution

Dear Sir- I am having a curvature penis since I have got matured.I was having erection problem since 15 years of age now my age is 30 years. I don t have a full erection and the penis tend to get curved to downward when it is erected. I have consulted to Unani/ Ayurvedic doctor to staighten the penise but all my efforts are invan. I am married and having one kid please advise the treatment
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  463
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi dear curved penis is due to a condition called as chordee. there is only surgical treatment for this where the penis is straightened. so please dont waste ur money and time here and there meet a plastic surgeon. thank u
Answered: Wed, 16 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Manish Gupta's  Response
please consult a general surgeon as it could be due to a fore-skin problem
Answered: Wed, 16 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor