Have crohns, spondyloarthritis. Been exhausted, stomach pain, excessive sleep. On protein diet. Will it work?

I have been exhausted for about two weeks now. I have crohns and spondyloarthritis, and eat regularly with a protean heavy diet. I will work for two hours and my hips will start to hurt and the pain will stretch down to my knee caps and sometimes to my ankles. As a result my stomach will start to feel pain, and the other stomach pain is usual and nothing "out of order, or excessive". I sleep for 8 hours a night, but will need naps in the middle of the day unless i force myself through the day only to pass out on arriving home. As the weeks have been passing I have been sleeping more and more. I have a doctors appointment on Thursday and was wondering if i need to see a doctor sooner then that. (today is monday)
Mon, 10 Jun 2013