Have constipaton, acid reflux, heartburn, stomach and back pain. Have osteophytosis. Help

hi my name is mac I m 47. I was diagnosed with osteophytosis.i have vary bad stomach and back pain in the lower part it hurt so bad i can hardly walk, set , stand, or even lay down. i had a ultrasound done the dr. said my ovaries and everything down there was fine i have bad constipation and acid reflux , heartburn gird the dr. had given me all kinds of medicine nothing seems to help do you have any advice thank you
Mon, 8 Apr 2019