Have constipation and gas problem. Bowel movement hypermotile. Why blood in stool?

i have a constipation and gas problem from 4 years . the gas doesnt pass from my stomach the whole day . last year in march i consult many doctors they ask me to get a ba meal follow through test in that test every thing was normal but it shows that bowel movement is hypermotile bowel , the doctor after seeing report say IBS . from last year april one of my doctor suggest me duphalac syrup in night daily 2 spoons from last april to this year june i was 100 % fine with 2 spoons of this syrup but from june again problem rise . i started talking lactifibe daily 3 spoons till now i am talking but the problem of gas and constipation is still there. daily no gas passes from my mouth or back thats the problem and the constipation is also at its peak. now one of gasterologist suggest me to take colonoscopy and he performs this test himelf in his clinic and earns money thats y he wants me to take this test .I see colonoscopy is done when there is blood in bowel and i do not have such problem .please suggest me what i should do or sir can i meet u face to face i leave in india near delhi meerut city . or suggest me any doctor in india . i have to go out of home town i m btech. pass out placed in tcs this problem is wasting my life .IT S ONE OF THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN MY LIFE FROM LAST 4 YEARS
Tue, 26 Mar 2019