Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Have constant pain below toe, popping sound on walking, had surgical removal bunion, prior told was capsulitis

I had surgery on my right foot in January to remove a bunion. I now have constant pain below the second toe. Pain is worst with exercise even walking. I also can hear a popping sound at times when a walk. This is the same pain I had prior to surgery and had the bunion repair to help with it but its back and worst. Prior to sx I was told it was capsulitis but am not sure what this is.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  102
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The constant pan and the popping sound on walking could be due to capsulitis or arthritic changes in the joint. Taking mild anti inflammatory pain killers and joint lubricant supplements will help.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
Answered: Mon, 24 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor