Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Have congestive heart failure, chronic abcess, enlarged liver. What to do?

my husband has congestive heart failure and he has chronic abscess i cant spell the word now he has been diagnoised with enlarge liver....can you please give me some ideal what we need to do he is only 31 years old and we both are scared to death we have 8 kids between us and its alot to think about i want him to get the best care for the best chance at life....
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Cardiologist 's  Response
Dear Ma'm
i understand your worries and anxieties.
your husband has congestive heart failure (CHF). What is the cause for this in medical terms? What is his Ejection fraction or pumping of heart? how much can he walk without being breathless? these are important considerations in overall prognosis.
enlarge liver can be a part of CHF but where is this abcsess.
i think you must see a cardiologist as well as a physician who is expert in infectious diseases. both of them together will decide the treatment for your husband now and later on the cardiologist will deal with problem of CHF on long term basis.
feel free to discuss more.
wishing him a good health
sukhvinder singh
Answered: Tue, 23 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor