Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Have cold sweat, high blood pressure. Feels dizzy, turns pale. What test to be done?

my son s 17 he suffered from cold sweat a couple of days and was dizzy he turned pale so I want to do some blood tests but was surfing the net to see what tests could be suitable in his case he had high blood pressure today 15/8 I tested diabetes it was 97 though he didnt eat before so what do u suggest for blood tests
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  146
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM,

The symptoms of feeling dizziness and appearing pale suggests that your son may have anemia.
So, the first investigation to order is complete hemogram.

Cold sweats can be due to fever. Check the temperature. You can visit your doctor for it or do it yourself.
The pulse rate and blood pressure can be monitored by your doctor.

A fasting blood glucose level is within normal limits so the symptoms of dizziness are not due to hypoglycaemis.

So. it is best to visit your doctor for clinical examination and relevant investigations.

Thanks and take care.
dr Shailja P Wahal
Answered: Thu, 25 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor