Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Have chronic ulcer disease. Done gastrectomy. Have CVS. Any help?

I am 43 yrs old and was diagnosed w/ chronic ulcer disease as a child - subtotal gastrectomy at age 15, many bleeding ulcers , etc. However, I experienced cyclical vomiting as a child and brief periods thru college. I had fewer ulcer issues after college and no vomiting until age 38. For the last few yrs I have had severe CVS. I ve had every test and drug but nothing has helped. I feel a sinus trigger at onset but docs think it s stomach relared. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi and thanks for the query,

O strongly belief you need a treatment based on proton pump inhibitors for a period of between 6 to 9 months. Secondly, you deserve a proper clinical evaluation by an internist, to send you to specific specialists in case of need.

Thanks and kind regards,

Bain LE, MD.

Answered: Fri, 26 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor