Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Have chronic back pain after chiropatic adjustment. Treatment?

Hello doctor my name is Mark I m 26 years old form Nova Scotia, Canada. I have a had chronic lower back pain for two and a half years now. My pain came after a chiropractic adjustment, the chiropractor upset the subcantaneous tissue in my lower back I ve had pain and extreme stiffness ever since. What would you recommend to heal this. I went to other chiropractors for help, had massage, did physio, took muscle relaxers, went swimming. Swimming makes my subcantaneous tisse more sore. I also went to an osteopath I waisted so much money and time in my life it scary. I want to join the navy, but my back pain is too bad. Any information or guidance you could give me would be highly appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response


Sorry for your suffering. In the long list of consultants you mentioned, i dont see neurosurgeon/Orthopaedician. I guess you should try and make a consultation with them and probably an MRI as the suffering is for 2 and half yrs.

I hope im of help


Answered: Wed, 6 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor