Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Have chronic UTI. Underwent surgical procedures and on nitran, urimax. Help

I am Mr. Gaurab from Guwahati (Assam) and has been suffering from chronic UTI inaction for the last 20 years. I underwent different surgical procedures and now I have been advised for BXO by an Urologist of Fortis Hospital, Bangalore. Before surgical, I am taking medications like Nitran 100 mg Tab, Urimax 0.4mg Cap. & urispas tab (SOS). constantly feeling burning sensation while passing urine .Please advice the safety of the drugs and prevention of the ailments.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  80 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor