Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Have chronic Hepatitis B. Taking Liv 52 treatment. Is there a complete cure for this virus?

Hi,could you tell me please after how long time taking the liv52 treatment will show some changes?I have chronic hepatitis b for 4 years.And is it fine to take 2pills 3times a day?can I get rid of the virus completely,my doctor told me that in 15years since she works for the hospital she only had about 3cases when the patient with chronic hep.b cured completely...which means there is still a chance,right? Thank you very much Alex
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  350
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Dear Friend.
Welcome to HCM.

Dear Friend.
Welcome to HCM.
It seems you have been suffering from Chronic Hepatitis B. I would suggest you following:

1. Anti Hbs Antibody
2. Ultrasound Abdomen.

Liv 52 is not going to help you much.
You require treatment of chronic hep B

You require treatment for this.

Stay Healthy
Answered: Fri, 28 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor