Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Have cerebral palsy. Continuous menstruation. Blood test done. What treatment should be taken?

I have a 16 yr.old daughter who has cerbal palyse & has had her menstul for 3mths.i.took her 2 the Dr.4 blood work.they said she had Jandise i need 2 go bqck 4 more blood workin a month.they also asked if she had any stokach pain which she doesnt 5 told me 2 keep her away frkm.any greassy worried cause thats all the info they gave me & shes hasnt yet stopped her menstrul
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor