Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Have calcified spot on chest, did not clear medical test. Unfit?

Dear sir .

last 4 year still to worked in gulf .whenever my medical test i didnt pass first trial , my chest on see few calcified spot seen in left upper zone . gulf doctor doing me medical pass , but last year i came india and i went india medical center go for test , doctor made reeport unfit . so please can give answer .why i a m unfit . please..
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  98
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Hello, Thanks for the query to H.C.M.C.
I think you are talking about "calcified spots " in the X-ray chest.
Calcified spots in the lungs on an Xray are called granulomas and these are absolutely normal.
Calcified spots are also indicative of old lesions of some infectious disease , that's why doctors reported unfit to you.
You are not unfit and consult a radiologist about these calcification.
Good luck. Dr, HET
Answered: Thu, 18 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor