Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Have bumps on face, chest and back with white pus. Treatment?

hello Doctor I really need ur help.i m 28yr women,since I was 20yr old I m facing white heads problem,there are little bumps on my face , chest ,back. If I squeeze them early white thing come out later it will come out as small white or yellowish color ball.Now size of open pores on my face getting bigger that is not looking good,please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response

It seems that you are having acne vulgaris and truncal acne.

You may be having tendency to develop acne.

And your skin may be oily.

You avoid milk,ghee and excessive oily food.

You avoid tension and worries. Be calm and cool.

Avoid sleeplessness.

Avoid exposure to sun.

Take antibiotics like azithromycine in pulses for long time.

Apply tretinoin or clindamycine gel.

Cleanse the face with saicylic acid containing face wash.

Do not take oral pills.

Still, you consult dermatologist.

I hope you got my answer.


Dr. Ilyas Patel MD

Answered: Wed, 26 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Neera Kataria's  Response
Hi, thanks for your query.

You seem to have acne over your face, chest, back.

Acne develops when there occurs excess of sebum production which collects in the pilosebaceous duct and leads to formation of black heads and white heads. As it progresses further, there occurs formation of red raised bumps or pustules.

It is these white heads and pustules when you squeeze out white and yellowish material respectively.

You may apply clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide combination cream over the lesions at night.

You may take oral azithromycin by consulting a dermatologist.

Once acne is under control you may start treatment for open pores in the form of chemical peels and tretinoin cream at night.
This will help in controlling acne as well.

You may consult a dermatologist for examination and best possible treatment according to your skin.

Hope this helps you.
Answered: Thu, 27 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor