Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Have bump on penis with very small hole at end. No pain. Suggestions?

Hi, most of my life, as far as I can remember, I have had this small oval shaped bump on the bottom of my penis . It is hard, but does not hurt. It is very small and if I try to move it round under my skin, it moves slightly but then goes back into its original position right away. At the end of this bump there appears to be a very small hole.If you could please let me know what it is that would be great. Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  239
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
from your description this seems to have Sebaceous Cyst.
As it is science long and no change in size or shape, nothing to worry.
But is better get examined by sexologist physically so that by seeing, one gets good idea.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Mon, 11 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor