Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Have bump on nose. Had been hit on nose and bled. What to do?

When I was about 15 I got hit in the nose . This guy backed into me and the back of his head rammed into my nose and I started bleeding everywhere, After that day my nose still kinda hurt but it eventually went away. It wasn t until several of months later that I realized I had a bump on my nose. I think it was from that night but I m not 100% sure because I didn t realize it until so much later. Anyways I have a dorsal hump on my nose now but its only on one side. On one side my nose looks all ugly with the bump but on the other side it looks completely normal without the bump, its weird. Its been a few years since I hit it. What do I do?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  56
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

The present episode is unlikely to be related to the past event.
Any bump should be examined by a surgeon to confirm it is benign.
A Facio-Maxillary or ENT surgeon will be ideal choice.

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor